Friday, August 8, 2014

your lips tell me no, no

Rick Wiles, I must admit I have never listened to your radio talk show nor had I ever heard of you before you said “this is the "attitude adjustment" America so desperately needs: the Ebola virus.”  You added “this pandemic could be an instrument of God used to destroy everyone that He deems immoral and unfit, such as queer people, atheists and those who've had an abortion.” You are quite the communicator Mr. Wiles. Suddenly your Jesus saves rhetoric has found footing in main stream America and those of us who didn’t know you or who just mistook you for a fool are alert and listening. But Mr Wiles I have a few concerns of my own regarding you and your flock of sheep at the ready to cheer for suffering and death.

I am a Gay man Mr Wiles, now I know you don’t know me but I am one of those Americans you believe your God finds unfit. And by the way Mr Wiles I am Jewish so I am really sure you are sore at me. Now, Mr Wiles I have to wonder, how does any man who is so secure in his religion, so certain of his God, so defiant about his masculinity find the time to worry about other peoples religion or lack of, other peoples God or lack of and other people’s masculinity or lack of? I do believe Mr Wiles that I have met many men like you who are a bit afraid they just might be a homosexual. It seems the men and for that sake women who scream and holler about that pesky homosexual thing are usually in denial of their own feelings toward same sex humans. I can hear you saying not me, but as the song goes ‘your lips tell no, no but there is yes, yes in your eyes’. Now don’t get me wrong even though I am a Gay man I find people like you who hide from reality a turn off, but I wonder Mr Wiles just how much you might lust after me after all because you are a man and so am I?

I am tired Mr Wiles of people like you always insisting your shit don’t smell and trying to prove it because you think you are using Gods bathroom.  Here is the thing Mr Wiles, thou dost protest too much and thou uses God as a scapegoat for your human frailties way too much. Real men have no fear of other men, real Christians actually lend a hand to other men, real spokespeople for God let their actions of good speak for  HIM (or HER, God forbid!) We do live in a nation filled with false prophets, (I am sure you can name about a dozen of your cronies); so words as inane and actions as insane as yours do fit in the pocket of the idiots who carry the Bible but never read it. You must hope and pray the foolish remain stupid or Mr Wiles you just be found out to be nothing but a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

But I digress Mr Wiles. Perhaps your last trip to a gay bar left you angry, (cruising has become a fine art.) Maybe your profile picture of you on Grinder dressed as a Roman Gladiator was a bit too risqué. Perhaps your jeans are not tight enough. Or maybe you have been rejected by the men you so wish to have kiss you, hold you, touch you. Am I throwing aspersions Mr Wile, can those kind of actions only come from a Evangelical Christian Crusader to be viable? Maybe Mr Wile your self loathing is so great that you do wish you as a closeted homosexual want to contract the Ebola Virus because you are too weak to really, really express your own sexuality. There is a ton of help you can seek Mr Wile regarding what seems to me as your sexual identity confusion. I am a Gay man Mr Wiles, you do not know me but you have made quite a few assumption about me. I don’t know you but my assumptions are you hate yourself, feel trapped and love to use your own love/hate relationship with God as an excuse to never find out the truth.


No comments :