Friday, May 12, 2023

NOPE, NADA

 I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THE MEDIA TELLING ME WE ARE A DIVIDED NATION. We are not. NOPE, NADA, NOT AT ALL. We are a nation on the precipice of Christian Nationalistic Fascism, motivated by a group of Gerrymandered Politicians from the Republican Party, who have no incentive to participate in Democracy, because of the fact that their districts are so undemocratic and so rigged that they have no incentive to listen to their voters.

 

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THE MEDIA TELLING ME WE ARE A DIVIDED NATION. STOP trying to explain that somehow the Dems are the same as the GOP, when in fact, the GOP has demonstrated their desire to placate RACISTS/BIGOT/HOMOPHOBES/ANTISEMITES. STOP trying to find the similarities between the people who would do anything to stop the vote, stop freedom of speech, and stop the murders of the innocent!

 

And by the way MEDIA, I have never been polled as to my choice between Dem or GOP, my choice between Democracy and Fascism, my choice between right and wrong, my choice between the corruption of TRUMP versus the truth of BIDEN!

 

It is a minority of the population who demands AUTHORITARIANISM to DEMOCRACY. BUT, it is ALL of the REPUBLICAN PARTY, who understands that one person one vote, is the extinction of the REPUBLICAN PARTY!