Monday, May 8, 2023

IT's MENTAL HEALTH!

 The newest explanation for GUN VIOLENCE is MENTAL HEALTH. We are explained to, by the Republicans, that the real concern is MENTAL HEALTH, somehow being unhealthy mentally is the killer, not the GUN! Along with Republican Politicians' “thoughts and prayers,” the new BUZZWORDS seems to be MENTAL HEALTH.

 

I BELIEVE that anyone who has the desire to purchase and use AN ASSAULT WEAPON, A WEAPON OF WAR, does suffer from MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES. How can anyone not PARANOID/DELUSIONAL/NARCISSISM/ANXIETY AND ADDICTIVE OR DEPENDENT PERSONALITIES! 

 

BUT…no matter the condition of their MENTAL HEALTH…IT IS THE GUNS, THE WEAPONS OF WAR, that are used to MURDER, MURDER, MURDER.

 

I am Jewish, and I am fucking tired of hearing about what would Jesus do. I am a human and I am tired, of hearing about how a higher power, knows all and will somehow with a magical hocus-pocus, make other humans stop worshiping WEAPONS OF WAR before they value human lives. I am an American, and I am Pro-Life, as in the lives lived outside of the womb!