Saturday, June 10, 2023

they had it coming

 They had it comin' (they had it comin')

They had it comin' (they had it comin')

They had it comin' all along (they took a flower in its prime)

I didn't do it (and then they used it)

But if I'd done it

How could you tell me that I was wrong? (Cell Block Tango/Fred Ebb)

 

The pretext behind the movie (Chicago/Cell Block Tango), is that with enough money and the right connections, you can get away with murder, literally.

 

Now, when I listen to this song, I cannot help but think about the current events, concerning TRUMP. As I see it he has committed crimes against the United States, perhaps even an attempted murder against the Democracy of the United  States, and like the women singing the Cell Block Tango, he tempts us with the fact that he didn’t do it, except if you were there, you would have done it to, and his ever-favorite harangue of “How could you tell me that I was wrong?”

 

Here we are, those of us who actually understand right from wrong, innocence from guilt, good from evil, and democracy from fascism, knowing that the same monster, TRUMP, who has provided his middle finger to the Constitution, is playing US, and insisting the DOJ is weaponized against him. (Remember Slick Willie Barr’s DOJ, and how Slick Willie, completely ignored the rule of law and weaponized his DOJ for his Lord and Master Trump.

 

I am afraid, actually scared because, as it seems, it seems way too many people (more than one, as I see it) seem to have no concerns about how TRUMP has shoved the Military, the FBI, the CIA, and the regular American citizen under the bus. I am frightened because, way too many people, still want TRUMP to become President again. HELP! No seriously HELP!