Thursday, March 14, 2024

Friends like Ted

Friends like Ted!

 

Just saying the name Raphael Ted Cruz, causes my GIRD to burn, my anxiety to ramp up and nausea to become a tsunami. Raphael could give a shit as to how I or for that most anyone else who is not TRUMP truly cares about his SELF-IMPOSED DOUCHBAGGERY, but like it not, Teddy, anything you touch, or sponsor, to seem to be in favor of is riddled with rank, rot and ruin. I am certain if democracy was real in the states of Texas, you would not be a Senator, but lucky for you Texas is a high functioning Banana Republic, so where else could someone as slimy as you be elected to represent them. (well the state of Alabama has your state beat)

 

Which brings me to the purpose of this blog. It seems you have befriended Katie (Stepford Wife) Britt. On your Podcast you welcomed Katie (I Like To Lie And Never Apologize Britt, insuring her that her buffoonery was above board, from the heart, and somehow truthful. Why you even gave Scarlett Johansson a thumbs up for being quite the babe, saying that only the ugly cast members of SNL play you. (Umm, Teddy, as an aside, will you still consider Scarlett a babe is TRUMP decides she is not…I am asking for your wife Heidi’s sake.)

 

Raphael, somehow, YOU consoling Katie (Anything To Be Your Running Mate Mein Herr) Britt is like adding salt to a wound. You are disliked, loathed, hated by so many people, that somehow, YOU by Katie’s, God Bless, My God Not Your God America, Brigg, side  could be even worse than the entire Katie Brigg, fiasco. I might add, have you no shame, but Raphael Teddy Cruz, you are full of shame!