Thursday, April 23, 2015

If only, Gene

A reduction in the opposite sex marriage rate means an increase in the percentage of women who are unmarried. and who according to all available data have much higher abortion rates than married women. And based on past experience. institutionalizing same-sex marriage poses an enormous risk of reduced opposite sex marriage rates. Gene Schaerr, A conservative, Washington D.C.-based attorney and a former clerk to U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia. (Huff Post) Claiming that opposite-sex marriage rates have declined in the time that same-sex marriage has been recognized across many states and abroad, he implies that up to 900,000 children could be aborted as a result of their mothers never marrying. Holy Shit!

Who knew when I said “I do” to my husband I had enough power to stop straight women from marrying and EVEN more power to permit them to have unprotected sex, just so they could abort that unwanted love child. OMG, having these new super-powers I want to go out and purchase a flashy cape, perhaps a sword or shield, some shiny boots find two huge letters G &M (for GayMan to print upon my bullet proof vest as I fly over single’s bars while stopping women with one limp wrist from ever, ever EVER marrying. With my magic words of “I do”, I now have enough GayPower to have women meet a man on a street, in a cab, on their front lawn and immediately have them rip off his pants and make him have intercourse just so she can laugh in his face and say “I can’t marry you, I can’t keep your fetus, because Gay Man has willed me to flee from the church and to run into a back alley and abort. Curse you Gay Man, Curse you!


One more moron who is not afraid to sound stupid, but just too afraid to admit he is nothing more than a homophobe. Attorney Gene Shaerr, you try very hard to form facts but your calculations are created from fiction and fear. Just say it Gene you don’t  like the Gays. Just admit it Gene you would prefer to live in a nation which denies a particular segment of its population from enjoying the same freedoms as you do. Gene we heard your arguments about marriages and babies when the the white hooded and robed men in the South did not want the black man to have the same rights as the white man. We heard the horror stories about the end American civilization when the Supreme Court actually permitted interracial marriages. It is never about the love one person has for another, but always about the hate one person places on another. I am a homosexual Gene, I said “I do”, if only I had the kind of power you wish I had, IF ONLY GENE, if only!

No comments :