Tuesday, March 28, 2017

COME ON

Let me understand this…I need to REALLY, REALLY understand what is happening to a country I have called home for 67 years, and honestly had taken for granted would remain my place of residence until I die. Now, I know that some news is no longer news it is more propaganda, a marketing plan, kind of like a Pyramid Scheme, some one pays a lot of money loses it and someone else gets rich quickly; a bit like the sucker that is born every minute! Let me understand this…we have a guy who is so stupid, his name is now used in the dictionary as a true definition as dumb, WHO is sitting in the White House, making all kinds of new rules and regulations primarily because he hates the black guy who used to sit in the same office. So even if Obama’s rules and regulations make or made sense, because those rules came from that guy, THIS new guy, just erases them hoping because he can’t read, NO one else will ever read a history book in the future. The Earth will flood, the humans will choke on stale air, poor will die, the elderly rot away, the kids will learn the Earth is flat and the sun rotates around the Earth, women will begin to wear chastity belts, and soon we all will learn how to speak Russian. Let me understand this…we know the Russians have declared war on the United States, they have installed a Banana Republic of and by Republicans, the third world war has begun and the fall out is not nuclear, just filled with blackmail, so darkened and deep that it has removed any conscience or soul from the men and women supposed to protect us in the first place.

Let me understand this…the princess Ivanka is now the heir to the White House, her prince charming will be the CEO in charge of every day life, who hopes to make the customer happier now that the USA is becoming the USA INC. Let me understand this…lying is now a legitimate means of communication, graft and greed Christian values, nepotism a necessity, investments in Russian oil with Russians oligarchs ordinary, and ignorance bliss!


REALLY, this is happening…the Dems pretend they have a backbone, the Republicans try and hide their puppet strings…It makes me wonder by the lack of any LOUD and MESSY pushback, are the Democrats just as guilty as the Republicans of owing the fate of their careers to Putin? Why am I so angry and the only response I get from the Democrat Party is…just send $3 and we will show Trump who is the boss. Shit is happening and we ARE still debating if it is true or not…REALLY!