Wednesday, March 22, 2017

to lash out

When I read the article regarding that little lady from some red gerrymandered district in the south, who thanked both Jesus and Trump or was it Trump then Jesus, for her health care premiums being so low this past year, then giggled a bit and said she had no idea how she could have afforded health insurance without TrumpCare, I wanted to lash out, insult her, call her names insinuate something like how does it feel to have a brother and sister as your mother and father…but as much as doing all of that would have made me feel better at the moment, I instead took two Excedrin, hoping my headache would heal. Then, yesterday I watched a video, online, an interview with a Trump supporter from Kentucky. This man who looked to be about mid twenties, was asked if he was worried about Putin’s hacking Hillary’s emails and the possible connection between Russia and Trump. The guy, demurred a bit, looked into the camera, and answered NO. He decided that since the Liberal Press in this nation was not doing its job to tell the truth about Hillary that maybe the Russians were doing America a favor. Of course I wanted to lash out, insult him, travel through the screen of my computer and face this man, wanting to call him a douchebag, asking him if he was in fact the missing link between man and beast, but instead I reached for a TUMS, trying to soothe the irritation. Stupid and ignorance are like a rash once you scratch it spreads, and if your plan of attack to rid yourself of the itch all you end up doing is making it worse. It must die of its own accord.

But then, I saw a bit of a video, where it was an ABC or CBS (They all look and sound the same to me anymore) supposed journalist interviewing CongressWoman Pelosi. I am a lifelong Democrat and have had great respect for the Former Speaker, but in this interview Ms Pelosi was all decked out in her beautiful jewelry, perfect hairspray hairdo, perfectly poised, and demanding that Trump apologize for his latest list of lies insisting that Trump Tower had been wire tapped by Obama. I could feel my throat close, my heart race, my stomach churn. NOT NOW NANCY, I screamed,(I lashed out) with only my poor little dog listening, you are wasting MY time insisting that Trump apologize. What you should be doing NANCY PELOSI is showcasing for America how horrendous the lives of the little lady from the gerrymandered district and the young guy from Kentucky will be ruined by the Party of Death, the GOP. Aren’t you the smart one, I thought, CongressWoman Pelosi, and yet you still don’t get why Trump wins and the Dems lose.


The people who vote for Trump will not act accordingly, they will seek the lie, until they are proven to, that, THAT lie is, and was intended to hurt them. Trump knows there are no rules by which to live an apple pie, Mothers Day and white picket fence life, why do you act as if you, Congress Woman Pelosi and the rest of your lemming like Dem politicians always try to scold, I thought you were the smart ONES!