Thursday, August 5, 2021

DeSantis

 I have nothing but disdain for the Dictator, DeSantis of the Nation-State of Florida. On his plunge downward, trying to out trump, TRUMP, as a treacherous, treasonous, venomous villain, deciding that delusion, and danger are the key ingredients to enlightening his flock of lemmings; Dictator DeSantis seems to be planning his Pre-Meditated Murderous LET ME BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE ROUTINE on the lives of the young, the elderly, the compromised of his state.

 

Looking closely at any and all of the probable candidates within the GQP, the most common of nasty denominators is the one which SCREAMS, LOOK AT HOW FUCKING AWFUL AND WITHOUT VALUES/MORALS/ETHICS/AND FACTS I CAN BE. Vote for me, and I will destroy your bodies, your air, your lives, and your planet. Vote for me, because I know how stupid you are because you are too stupid to realize what is REALLY good for you!

 

So, yesterday in the midst of a raging Pandemic within his Nation-State, Dictator DeSantis, calls out President Biden for asking politicians to stop getting in the way of saving the lives of Americans. And hoping the Red Hat/Good Nazi/Proud Boys/KKK/FOX Viewers/ are still so damned dumb, Dictator DeSantis pretends that THEIR fucked-up version of Freedom, Self-Choice/ My Body My Decision (Except of course if you are a female, who is pregnant) will motivate them to vote for Dictator DeSantis for President.