Friday, July 8, 2022

Dear Mr President

 A COPY OF AN EMAIL I SENT TO PRESIDENT BIDEN.

 

Dear President Biden,

 

I want to thank you for finally coming forward by proposing actions to counter the rise of Religious Fanaticism in regard to the Supreme Court’s dubious actions against the freedoms and liberties of women. I do hope your proposals and soon-to-be Executive Orders, assist in pulling back a very scary and authoritarianist nightmare not only for women but perhaps for other demographics within the United States, who somehow seem to be considered as THE OTHERS, by way too many Republicans.

 

In reading the press reports, it seems you are almost ready to proceed, but I do question the issue about having your Secretary of HHS, Xavier Becerra, take 30 days to propose a means by which you can be certain that no laws will be broken by selling contraceptives across state lines, and some kind of safe access for women deciding upon their reproductive rights. It seems to me, Mr. President, that any matter of time wasted, is one fewer day women and their family has to remain healthy. I urge you to speed up decisions by Secretary Becerra.

 

I am a supporter, President Biden, and believe you have tried to bring back this nation from a dangerous brink, but please Sir, explain why in the world you would consider making a deal with Senator McConnell, regarding a Federal Judge in Kentucky? The media has stated that you want Senator McConnell to NOT block two Kentucky District Attorney for one Federal Judge. I know, President Biden, you are aware that a Federal Judge is a lifetime appointment, while District Attorneys can be voted in an out of office. And Sir, Attorney Chad Meredith, whom the media says you would nominate, has stated publicly his disdain for a Woman’s Choice, which I find very difficult to fathom.

 

I am confused, President Biden with this mixed messaging, when I currently believe, STRONGLY there are only two ways to consider CHOICE, for it or against it!