Wednesday, July 13, 2022

revelations

 I, for one, am not surprised to learn about the “TRUMP REVELATIONS” leading up to and occurring on January 6, 2022. And honestly, I am furious that so many people, pretend to be shocked and surprised by the behavior of TRUMP and his Civil War Coup Co-Conspirators. I am anxious and angry that these TRUMP REVELATIONS pop up like a bag of microwaveable popcorn, begging to be set free from the popcorn bag, and we the people are to shake our heads and ask HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?

 

Come on America, we all knew what kind of MONSTER Trump had been, was, and is, so his anti-patriotic actions and machinations were just on par for this THUG and took on greater worry because he had the title of President. 

 

I no longer am certain the rule of law exists within this nation regarding anyone who IS NOT an average citizen. I find the Republicans in office a slapstick comedy and the Democrats in office second bananas. I fear people like McConnell whose only goal is to become wealthier and wealthier and more powerful, and I fear Schumer who only seems more and more want to become extinct.

 

But here is my very terrible, awful, miserable, fright…WHAT IN THE WORLD are we doing as a nation to STOP forever, this ANARCHY AND FASCISM from ever taking place again?