Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Yeah, they continue

 PLETHORA: a large or excessive amount of (something).

CACOPHONY: a harsh discordant mixture of sounds.

CARNAGE: the killing of a large number of people.

REPUBLICANS…….

 

It is now 7:02 pm EST, and I swear I tried REALLY hard to ignore the news today. The weather was in the low 50s here,  (no climate change to worry about because you know those who are making too much money from denying it, are continuing making too much money by ignoring it) the sun was shining enhancing the sights and sounds and aromas of my little world, of North Truro. I took my 2-mile walk, went to the gym, and played with our big little Enzo Pit Bull.  Played my favorite songs from the 1960s…I did almost anything that might keep my anxiety hidden, my panic attacks lessened, and my blood pressure low.

 

But then my phone rang, and as I went to pick it up, flashes of NEWS YOU NEED TO KNOW, screamed at me, on my screen, almost BEGGING me, to PLEASE PAY ATTENTION… I answered the phone and by doing so, I BURST the DAM of DAMNATION!

 

……..REPUBLICANS: Track your daughter's Menstrual Cycles/A New Round of Book Banning/Drag Shows kill future straight sperm and eggs/Missouri Kids, carry assault weapons without your parents’ permission/Trans kids in South Dakota suck it up, and oh yeah if you are under 18 and started your medical procedures tough shit/Shut down the Government, because, well just because/GYM Jordan issuing subpoenas, as if/ 14-year-old girls in Ohio, Jesus wants you to have that Rapists baby, it will be good for your soul/$20 million dollars to let you know Jesus is a Capitalist/South Carolina’s Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Haley, wants you to know she is the younger generation still holding strong to the older generations Hate, Anti-semitism/Bigotry/ Jim Crow Laws and of course Lying like shit/…. DAMN, a plethora cacophony of carnage by REPUBLICANS!