Saturday, August 12, 2023

CA-RAAAA-ZY

 Donald Trump says he has so many allies he can’t keep track of them. When asked by a reporter in Iowa on Saturday about alleged election interference by allies in Georgia, he offered a rambling response: “Many of the allies I don’t know because we have so many allies and a lot of them I don’t know so I don’t know exactly what you’re talking about.” He went on to say, “I can tell you this. These people want to see democracy, they want to see a nation be great again. Right now our nation is … going to hell. So we have a lot of allies that I don’t know, but they’re allies nevertheless. And I can’t speak to that. Nobody can answer that question. But I can tell you one thing, there was a lot of shenanigans going on with the election.” (The Daily Beast) 

I know I know…one more CA-RAAAA-ZY rant from Trump, but Trump IS currently the head honcho from within the Republican Party to obtain the nomination for President, and BECAUSE, the Dems have not fought hard enough to eliminate the Electoral College, Trump just might be elected as President.

 

When do we as a nation actually get scared? Seriously, when do we finally realize that we have run out of time, run out of a WAY OUT, and run backward instead of forward? How much more CA-RAAAA-ZY shit, bat shit CA-RAAAA-ZY, must we endure before someone, somewhere finally explains to this nation that a CA-RAAAA-ZY person might become, once again, the most powerful person in the world!

 

The Republicans are a minority of Anarchists in this nation, yet they seem to have the majority of citizens in their clutches. Without Gerrymandering, Voter Suppression, Dark Money, and Billionaires wanting to avoid paying taxes, the Republicans would and should be nothing more than a pathetic political party. I will Fight, I will Act Up, I will be loud, I will remain Vigilant…BUT DAMN, where are ALL of the Democrats in power doing the same things?