Tuesday, June 22, 2021

an amen to hate

 Yesterday, a Christian hate-preacher (John Shelley) from Texas celebrated a gay man's death at a Pride parade. Christian Pastor Celebrates Death At Wilton Manors Pride: “I’d Love It If Every Fag Would Die Right Now” "It's great when trucks accidentally go through those... parades... We can hope for more in the future... I think it's great! I hope they all die!" (Joe My God)

 

For any ONE, for ANY PERSON to listen to this THUG, this MONSTER, this BACKWARDS SLIDE OF EVOLUTION, and praise their GOD, no matter their religion in the same inhale and exhale of oxygen, insisting that murder is justified…IS IN FACT, as EVIL as the those accused of somehow being their GOD’S ENEMY! I may insist that this male is an emasculated, insecure, self-loathing animal, catering to minions of millions conned into thinking there is a HELL awaiting them unless they can HATE LOUD AND PROUD… and in writing my criticism feel fine for about the 10 minutes it took to express my feelings…BUT that is not good enough in stopping vermin like PASTOR JOHN SHELLEY from propagating prejudice and fear.

 

Here we are folks, and no one will be safe from being the NEXT lot of folks to be considered in the way of reaching GOD. Plain and simply put any injustice is seemingly fine and dandy if some douchebag pretends, he or she understands THEIR Bible and EXACTLY what THEIR God intended. If only my shouting of “FUCK YOU ASSHOLE” would be strong enough to have this man evaporate into the void of the universe!