Friday, June 4, 2021

Bidin' Time

 But I'm bidin' my time

'Cause that's the kind of guy I'm
While other folks grow dizzy
I keep busy
Bidin' my time (Bidin My Time/Ira Gershwin)

 

Let’s name a few names, shall we…you know names of crooks/criminals/schemers and Congressmen and women who have made life in this United States a living Hell, and who STILL have the power and privilege in continuing to do so…

 

I mean Rudy, RUDY, RUDY, still out and about, and still causing chaos. Somehow The long arm of the law is quite never long enough to grab his paltry ass and place him in jail! Then Matty Gaetz, raising tons of money along with Marjory QAnon Greene. Both are on the road with their LET'S BURN DOWN DEMOCRACY TOUR, wasting no time in diminishing this Republic of ours; YET the Republicans have demonstrated little to no effort in reigning them in or throwing them out of Congress. Dumb and Dumber Trump, full of piss and vinegar are ranting about the GOP not having the balls to go after Fauci, or the fact that the GOP has not comforted Daddy Orange ENOUGH, YET both are apparently drowning in a pile of subpoenas, and still walk the streets coning the most gullible and vile of their money.

 

We have Michael Flynn talking up a heap of Military Coup, and still able to go on tour…Don McGahn FINALLY has answered his subpoena, after months and months of defying the law, such a professional attorney! My Pillow Mikey and Sydney (never trust anything I say, because I wouldn’t) Powell, still professing a redo, a rematch, a retrofitting if you will of the 2020 election. Sydney still can practice law and Mikey The Pillow is not institutionalized. Of course, the GQP Congressional Tour Guides of Boebert, Brooks, Clyde, Gohmert, Gosar, and Jordan still planning a REVOLUTION and remain repulsive as ever. And of course, Mitch (Do Me A Personal Favor, and Please My Puppet Masters) McConnell, and Kevin (My Lips Have Turned Permanently  Orange) McCarthy ringmasters and roadkill, still in charge of Sedition!

 

AND YET, day in day out the Dems pretend somehow THEY will find a compromise. I know, JUST BIDIN’ THEIR TIME!