Monday, June 7, 2021

Hello/Goodbye

 “You say yes, I say no

You say stop and I say go go go, oh no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.” (Hello Goodbye/Lennon McCartney)

 

They relentlessly, ruthlessly, ridiculously, ruminated, ridiculed, ranted, and raved regarding Hillary and sang the song of “Lock Her Up, Lock Her UP!” The Republicans knowing full well that when you tell a lie once repeat it a million times, never apologize for the lie, YET act all pouty when called a liar (kind of like the four-year-old who says…” I Know I Am, But What About You…”) rinse and repeat, ENOUGH DUMB AS SHIT LEMMINGS, and Main Street Media types, placing ratings over facts, will JOIN IN and instead of questioning, provide 15 more minutes of shame to let the LIE LINGER.

 

So, NOW the Republicans are about to “LOCK HIM UP”, as they pounce upon a false pretense, regarding Anthony Fauci, and pretend, somehow an INSURRECTION/a BIG ELECTION LIE/a SEDITION, AUTHORITARIAN FIGURE HEAD/a TREASONOUS, RUSSIAN ASSET… IS OF NO MORE INTEREST OR CONCERN…TRUMP and his MADCAP MOCSVITES, Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Jim Jordan, Marjory QAnon, are off the hook for the failed COUP on January 6, and oh yeah, the over 500,000 (HALF A MILLION Deaths from a lack of a plan to tackle COVID-19.

 

So, once again we will hear the CHORUS of “LOCK HIM UP,” by the GQP, as they get all nasty and snarky…and as they proceed with their Hillary PlayBook, based on BOGUS, what exactly will the DEMS be doing, when in FACT, their need to LOCK HIM UP…HIM BEING TRUMP…IS indeed based on facts! They say hello, and we the people just hear goodbye!