Wednesday, April 13, 2022

shouting "FIRE"

 Right-wing figures like Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Fox News hosts Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham have spent the last month boosting the conspiracy theory that anyone opposed to anti-LGBTQ legislation is a “groomer” or a “pedophile.” This has already led to real-life protests, but on far-right forums like Patriots. Win and Gab, there’s been a significant spike in ultra-violent rhetoric, with users posting threats against specific teachers (VICE) 

A “groomer” or a “pedophile.” The newest form of HOMOPHOBIA WHISPER, except this AIN’T NO WHISPER ANYMORE, this is the latest in WITCH HUNTS and LYNCHING, begging to be violently adhered to by some of the most VILE and VINDICTIVE people living in the AMERIKAN SOVIET SATELLITE. They call it KULTURE WARS, but it is nothing but VIOLENCE and EVIL, directed at one more Demographic of this nation…I am not surprised to hear the name Marjory (Putin) Greene attached to this, but I am so ANGRY, with this “shouting fire,” in the theater and this Domestic Terrorist sitting in the House of Representatives REMAINING in office and granted a seemingly CARTER BLANCHE with her THREATS! As for the TWO-HEADED Nidhogg (The Scandinavian Nidhogg, or “tearer of corpses” (as he is affectionately known), constantly threatens the existence of the entire world. )...Carlson and Ingraham, blame the IMMORAL and UNETHICAL and most likely the UN-AMERICAN family of MURDOCH for both of them also shouting, “FIRE,” in the theater.

I am afraid, I am a Gay man…I am afraid, I am a Jewish man, I am afraid, I am in a same-sex marriage. I am afraid, because not so long ago, Nazi Germany began identifying anyone Hitler was afraid of as THE OTHER. I am afraid, I am an American. I am afraid, I am a father of a daughter, I am afraid because not so long ago, this nation had separate sinks, entrances, bathrooms, and lodging for Whites Only and Blacks Only. I am afraid, because men and women who prefer AUTHORITARIANISM/FASCISM/DICTATORSHIP over DEMOCRACY, is making a whole lot of noise, and waving around a whole lot of VIOLENT THREATS. Of course for people like DeSantis/Abbott/Cruz/Blackburn/Hawley, this is a fun game, a one-upmanship for gaining POLITICAL POWER, and for these SAD SACK SELF-SERVING SCHMUCKS, hurting others to gain a win, means nothing…When will the rest of AMERICA, realize that once they come for the folks considered less than, in fact, another round of ENEMIES will be discovered!