Monday, December 4, 2017

How is this America

Grouchy, pissy, angry, and completely frustrated, so I decided to take out my stress at the gym (where I actually get a free membership from Medicare, (it’s my Silver Sneakers, an opportunity so say the insurance companies as a preventive means of health care). Something that has become too normal, and I have ranted and raved about this in many of my blogs, were the many homeless people, no, homeless individuals either still sleeping in awkward fetal like positions, staring into space, or I suppose beginning their day of collecting items to place in their various plastic bags. As I was still fuming about Trumps’s lawyer lying that indeed he Tweeted the Tweet regarding Trump knowing about Flynn’s treasonous actions, still clenching my fists, as yet one more “Family Values”/Tea Party” slob has been found out to be nothing more than a horny sexual harasser, sticking the tax payer to pay off his victim, and still regurgitating Senator Grassley’s irresponsible almost royal like comment that poor people should remain poor because they are just lazy, just takers, boozer’s and womanizers….While all of that was causing me to almost run to the gym to release the stress that had built up in my head, as if I was a pressure cooker ready to burst, I ran into the lady, who is homeless, the one with at least five bags some carried, some dragged as she ambers toward the next trash can…and I stopped. I felt this breath of air wanting to shoot out of my mouth, but at the same time move deeper into my gut. As this all happened I glance up to the sky, wondering if my God was viewing this and all I saw, was a new billboard that said Kylie Jenner wishes everyone a Happy Holidays.

What has American life become? We all know by now that Trump and his associates are drunk with treason. We all know that the Tax Scam was mostly written by Lobbyists and of course wealthy anarchists who think being American is owning of shore accounts. We all know by now that the Russians hacked, and highjacked our elections. We all know by now, that the idea of checks and balances died way back when Mitch McConnell, swore on President Obama’s first day in office that the GOP would DO NOTHING in any way to assist in governing. What has American life become, when, once I crossed the street, and as I passed at least four more individuals, walking like sloths in dirty clothes rummaging trash cans…I began to block them out, feeling so overwhelmed as a useless person, and worse as an American who just couldn’t care anymore.


Who knows what is in the new Tax Scam, the newest fad must be don’t read it just vote. Who knows how many more Republicans are in on the less screw American’s plan. Who knows how John McCain can look himself in the mirror as he denied others the affordability to receive treatment for brain cancer. Who knows what special deals, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, received to suddenly let them become part of the Pre-Meditated Murder group. And who knows if or when this entire sham and con will last. I almost hear Trump shouting “tear down that democracy”. I made it to the gym, released some angst, but on my way home the road was the same, and the sorrows of the many still stuck to the streets. How is this America?