Monday, December 31, 2018

Far Fetched OR

So, I thought, as I pondered the past year, wondering what the FUCK, just happened to the American landscape, and especially what happened during a period of history in which I was well aware of the consequences of fools running amuck…was it all a dream, a terrible nightmare in which ominous omens not only hid behind clandestine shadows but peppered the sunlight with the scariest of sounds and sights, ever imagined and worse the unimaginable…then it came to me…this was all a game called Far Fetched or Full of Shit. As I write my last rant of a year so dire and desolate of morals and values, I need to better understand, exactly what had happened…

A lunatic, a known liar, loose with the ladies, a loser among those for whom ethics and empathy matter, a madman whose machinations from announcing domestic and foreign policy via Twitter, to describing himself as smarter than, more brilliant than and someone who talks to himself because only that kind of conversation has true meaning…was that FarFetched or just Full of Shit. Christian Crusaders, ready to sew the Scarlet Letter A on the women deemed unfit to own their own bodies, place men who love men in prison, pretend that families matter except if they are brown skinned and speak Spanish, who call out adulterous behavior as blasphemy except if performed by a Con Artist and Snake Oil Salesman who has dealt private deals to transform this nation into more of a Theocracy…was that FarFetched or Full of Shit! Good Nazi’s, Foreign Policy created by cartoon characters calling themselves FOX and Friends, Blackmailed Republicans, Cabinet members, almost every single one stealing taxpayer money for their own perks and pleasures, a Royal Family named Jared and Ivanka, running around with murderers like Crown Prince’s or dictators, making business deals on the deaths of innocent journalists…was that FarFetched or Full of Shit! A spiteful, insincere racist surrounded by selfish, sycophants delighted to denigrate and disenfranchise anyone and everyone…was that FarFetched or Full of Shit!

I could go on…but then my gut will explode, the acid will flow to my throat, my throat will contract, making it hard for me to breathe, which will affect my heart, causing it to implode, leaving me brain dead…so I close, while my sanity is still trying its best to survive. The sad thing is that all of the above plus about 8 million other things from MAGA minions to Putin’s puppets, to the level of stupidity and hate which has risen above flood levels, are not a game, and they are not Far Fetched but honestly and sadly Full of Shit!