Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Cry Me A River

Jenna Ellis, Donald Trump’s former senior legal adviser and current co-defendant in Georgia, has made a dramatic break from the former president, saying she will not support his third bid for the White House based on his inability to ever admit to wrongdoing. “I simply can’t support him for elected office again,” Ellis said during an episode of her show American Family Radio. “Why I have chosen to distance is because of that frankly malignant narcissistic tendency to simply say that he’s never done anything wrong.” (MSNBC)

 

You were my sun

You were my earth

But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no

So you took a chance

And made other plans

But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no

You must have me confused with some other guy

The bridges were burned

Now it's your turn, to cry                                        

Cry me a river

Cry me a river

Cry me a river

Cry me a river (yeah, yeah) (Cry Me A River/Justin Timberlake)

 

Ahhh, somehow Jenna had no idea that her client, “ had a malignant narcissistic tendency and that her client “could never say that he’s never done anything wrong.” What, as an attorney, she never spent one one-on-one, up close personal time with her client? Huh, suddenly she discovered her client lies, distorts the facts, and only cares about himself. Jenna Ellis, GURL-Friend, how fucking self-serving of you to pretend that NONE OF THOSE SICK AND PSYCHOTICTRAITS, hadn’t been present. Maybe, Jenna, HUN, you would have continued to pretend your client was one, upright normal human being if justice and truth had not finally found their way to sniff him out.  You are a con artist, and you remain a con artist, and all you are doing is trying to save your own ass. Join the ranks of Chris Christie/ Michael Cohen/ and all of the other Ex-Kiss Asses who supported Trump, pretending they are now appalled!