Tuesday, September 12, 2023

I AM SCREAMING

 I AM SCREAMING, AS I WRITE THIS BLOG. MY HEAD IS POUNDING, AND I CAN FEEL MY PULSE THUMP, THUMP, THUMPING, AS IT TWITCHES EVERY MUSCLE INSIDE MY BODY…

Just like climate change, and the sheer ignorance of the facts regarding how climate has changed, and what to do to try and reverse that change, the Republicans are ignoring the facts about our Constitution, the facts about our Laws and Order, the facts about how to maintain a healthy Democracy. Prioritizing the wants and the needs of their Billionaire Puppet Masters whose aspirations seem to be more about American Fascism and keeping them wealthier than most everyone else, the GOP gladly, willingly, and woefully, support Tyranny, Insurrection, Authoritarianism, and Totalitarianism if supporting ALL OF THAT translates into keeping them in power and powerful!

 

Now we have the second in line to become President, McCarthy, without any facts deciding that President Biden should be impeached, and instructing his cadre of coup-loving Right Wing Fanatics to find cause for such an action.  His only true reasons for doing so are of course his self-serving ambitions to remain Speaker, his puppet strings being maneuvered by Trump, and his total disdain and disregard for any shred of Democracy, decency, and truth if they get in the way of his CAREER!

                                                                                                                                       

I will fight, I will protest, I will Act Up, I will be loud, knowing I must do my best to NOT PERMIT this Republican Civil War to succeed, but damn, where are the TROOPS to help stop this MADNESS!