Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Dear Piyush Jindal

Dear Piyush Jindal,

You have weighed in heavily in defense of the criminal Kimmy The Con, who has decided that the Supreme Court’s decision regarding the legality of same-sex marriage does not carry the same level of law her Supreme Being Jesus Christ does, (the God who has no problem with divorcing three times, and adultery we know of one time but something tells a little more snooping might uncover more). Now Piyush I read about you on that Internet thingie. I am confused Piyush, (you drop the name of Jesus a lot, as you deny climate change, wanna stop abortions but burn down Planned Parenthood, an think all lives matter at the moment of intercourse, but they don’t matter that much if a good guy has a gun and needs to bring justice) It also says on that Internet thingie that your parents are Indian does that make you a Muslim (aren’t all really brown skinned people who don’t speak Mexican, Muslims) Now I read on the Internet thingie on the same site where they swear Hussain Obama is a Muslim that you are secretively a Muslim too, and in fact your real first name Piyush, not that hooky pretend name “Bobby’ means Hidden Cell. And I read that your parents came to this this country just like the Kenyans parents to get pregnant and have their first son run for office in the US ofA. Piyush did you know that in the same Bible you imagine to be the Supreme Book of laws its states very clearly that God separated the races, he made the white’s (the ones who most definitely look just Jesus) as the masters and all other of the colored folk less then. I know Piyush if I saw you walking down some Baton Rouge street without your storm trooper body guards I would use my 2nd amendment right and tell you to march right back where you came from in India Jihad Land! And you know what Piyush my friends with the starched white robes would back be me up because it  states is in the Bible that you ain’t my equal. (And for that matter when General Christ led the Revolution no one looked like you either)


But I digress Piyush, I was really writing to you regarding the divorcee, adulterer and abandoner of her children Kimmy, (no law like my Jesus’s law) The Con and your pathetic attempt to confuse religious freedom with American freedom, Now I know Piyush not many people know that you are a Muslim and your real name means Hidden Cell, and a lot of the Earth is flat, Eve came from Adam’s rib, the dinosaurs were on the Noah’s arc, the sun rotates around the Earth, Megyn Kelly hating, war on Christmas, George Zimmerman is a hero crowd would gather their pitchforks and a few matches and probably tar and feather if they found out. But somehow Piyush, dumb gets dumber, ridiculous never ridiculed (unless they are Progressives or Hilary Clinton) and stupid survives the fact checks in this nation so I am sure even if your true biography is on that Internet thingie you will get away with being the perfect fool.So Piyush here is a gotcha question where in that Bible you clutch next to your heart near your Glock, does it mention that liars, bigots, homophobes will find safe passage to heaven? Oh Piyush (Hidden Cell) you are one bad ass joke! Oh Yeah Piyush I may have made erroneous comments about you, perhaps many not true, but Piyush I am just behaving like most T-Baggers, ignorant!

No comments :