Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Kim Davis Show

Now that the Supreme Court has finally stepped in and told Kim Davis, the county clerk in Kentucky to process same-sex marriages or else, I wonder if dear Kim chooses the or else and resigns from her job. If that is the case I am sure the deviants at TLC (I mean the talent coordinators) will certainly see an opportunity headed their way. Never ones at TLC to over look a good bit hypocrisy I imagine Kim Davis has a star studded TV future awaiting. I imagine a show called 4 Marriages and Counting, or Marriage Christian Style, or I do, I do, I do I do but You Don’t! Kim Davis will probably become the speaker at the Family Forum, hawk some of her dreams in which Jesus said Hon, you are a babe on the 700 Club, or perhaps sit for the vacationing Megyn Kelly on FOX. This is ‘Merika’ the place George Bush laid waste to and is now overrun with rodents, cockroaches calling them selves Baggers of Tea. Watch for it because I am sure the Kim Davis story My Way or the Highway is in production as we speak! 

No comments :