Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Palin speak


“You know, I think we can send a message and say, you wanna be in America? You better be here legally, or you’re out of here. Let’s speak American. I mean let’s speak English. That’s, a, uh, um, kind of a unifying aspect of a nation is the language that is understood by all. But, you know, I took Spanish in high school, and I took French in high school. I shouldn’t have taken them both because I got ’em all mixed up by the time I was graduating.” (Sarah Palin, Occupy Democrats)

Sarah Palin believes anyone in this country should “speak American” paused and realized even for someone as stupid as she maybe the correct word is English (perhaps one of her handlers whispered in her ear the word is English or maybe a 5 year old child of a T-Bagging Momma Grizzly corrected her. I am a bit worried if Sarah becomes Trumps running mate as far what language I speak because I have never spoken American for my entire 65 years and for that fact neither have my sisters children and husband. I am wondering if the brown shirts wearing Macy’s suits made in China with the TRUMP label inside the breast pocket will bulldoze me out of the country? And will I need hiking boots to climb over that Berlin Wall made in Mexico? But I digress. If American is the language Sarah has little confusion in speaking (she stated French and Spanish made her head spin) then here is a whole new primer for our elementary and high schools:

“Polls Nah…they’re for strippers and cross country skiers…The people don’t elect Presidents God does…The Vice President is the Supreme Boss of the Senate…Gotcha questions…death panels…I am not sure if a Obama is a Christian…Refudiate…Misunderestimate…wee-wee-ed up… "He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." (Palin recounting in the American language her version of Paul Revere’s ride)


Imagine learning Palin sex education about how abstinence works or doesn’t…Palin geography sit on her back porch and see Russia…Palin history, the dinosaurs were only 4000 years old they came 1000 years after the Earth was created in 7 days…Palin energy plan, drill baby drill and NOW Palin American language “a cackle of radicals, Africa a country, hustle over the border or zoom over to Canada, ground zero mosques, and “I don’t really HAD a good answer, as so often is me!” Maybe it might be easier to be deported!!

No comments :