Thursday, November 5, 2015

It ain't me babe

Televangelist Pat Robertson recently repeated his prediction that LGBT rights will provoke God to destroy America’s financial markets, warning “The 700 Club” viewers that God’s wrath is on its way.“I personally believe that we must impose a rule on the gay population that would require them to wear specially-colored clothes, for example. I’m thinking we need to go through the Senate with this and we need to make it official. That way, regular people would know that the person wearing the said color is a deviant sodomite and that they need to stay away from them at all cost, as well as keep their children away from their reach,” Robertson opined.(religion.com

Right wingers in Texas say it is not global warming that is to blame for the massive flooding, It is witchcraft and sodomy! Yay!Bryan Fischer spoke about this theory the other day during his radio show with a guest who said that “the places that are underwater [are] are overrun with witchcraft and sodomy. If you go into those areas, you can just see it.”Houston, “has a whole area that is like Sodom and Gomorrah.” Houston even has a “sodomite mayor”! (politics USA)

If only we as the GAYS had the power to make God scared, turn stupid people into just mere mortals, readjust the homophobic and idiotic feelings the uneducated and uncultured crave into human like qualities. If only we the GAYS  could change not the peoples DNA but their bias and bigotry into caring and careful. To exhort power over the insecure would be great. But fear me not as a GAY unless you are afraid that I can love, I can work, I can be a part of a family, I can or cannot celebrate God and religion,I can tolerate, I can live. There has to be a boogie man it seems for those who pretend to preach the will of their GOD. It is not I a GAY who makes your God look weak, it is  not I who feeds your frenzy of fear, nope folks it IS you and your inability to be human.




Like