Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Paul the puppet

“It’s disappointing. It’s sad, and this is what you’ll get from the far secular left. People who do not have faith, don’t understand faith, I guess I’d have to say,” Ryan told Fox News’s Laura Ingraham on “The Ingraham Angle” when asked about the criticism. “And it is the right thing to do, is to pray in moments like this because you know what? Prayer works.” (Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan) The Hill.

I am a human. I understand good and bad, I understand hope and change. My God has never told me personally to us a gun against innocent people. My politics are inclusive, meaning no matter your religion, or non religious views, no matter your gender, no matter the color of your skin or whom you love or do not wish to love, in the nation of America you can and should have equal opportunities for freedom and a pursuit of happiness. My politics, Mr Ryan also state that being a puppet for men and women of great wealth who only seem to care about their own bottom-lines is a sad story, written for pathetic men and women who decide self-serving, is the best kind off service to provide.


Since the massacre at Columbine, Mr Ryan, until the massacre in Texas, exactly how many thoughts and prayers have been provided and exactly how have each of those thoughts and prayers ceased the slaughter of the innocent. Perhaps Mr Ryan, the question we should be asking YOU, Mr Ryan, is “Just how many shits have you given toward the welfare of the people living in this nation versus, just how much income you have received from the pre-mediated murdering cooperation called the NRA? This has nothing to do with the far left, but everything to with your guilt in being nothing but a puppet and a prick!