Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Goodbye

 “In this world, we all are provided a chance to love or not to love. It does not make us good or bad better or worse, but as I see it, it is at the ESSENCE of being human. Love can be contagious, if we so desire, or a limited resource when we refuse to accept it! It may be difficult at times to be human. Love can be a blessing, but the loss of that same perfect love, a burden of tremendous cost!” (Gerry Buncher)

 

Tuesday, September 28, 2021, at 8:06 pm, Joe and I said goodbye, cried about a million “I LOVE YOU’S”, shed too many to count tears, as our Best Boy Dog, Chance, was finally relieved of his pain, angst, and challenges of facing another day limited and lingering on. It matters not the number of years Joe and I rescued Chance and became his tribe, what DOES become the PRIORITY are the moments in which we shared our life with him! We love you Chance, and if INDEED there is a place for you to run free, free of pain, enjoy that kind of ETERNITY!

 

As Joe and I mourn the passing of our CHANCE, I also must add my condolences to the families and friends of the over 693,000 Americans who have died of COVID. For those who unwittingly succumbed to this PLAGUE, my heart breaks…for the friends and families of the deceased who tried their best to save the lives of those they loved, my soul aches for you…all of the death, pain, anguish had to be a moment in life, in which one might consider a nightmare, but never being able to awaken from it! BUT for the EVIL inside the hearts of the families and friends, too selfish to care for anyone but themselves, I feel PITY, no REMORSE, and ANGER. For all of the DENIERS-CONSPRIATORY MORONS-MAGA IDIOTS who somehow think, they are going to show JOE BIDEN that he is not a legitimate President…ALL OF YOU acting as Pre-Mediated Murders, ALL I feel for you is DISGUST and SHAME. Why do so many of you find it so difficult to LOVE ONE ANOTHER?