Tuesday, May 24, 2022

BE LOUD!

  

Mallory McMorrow’s riposte to a hurtful slander by a colleague in the Michigan state senate that she wanted to ‘groom’ children went viral and has been hailed as a midterms blueprint for Democrats---“People who are different are not the reason that our roads are in bad shape after decades of disinvestment or that healthcare costs are too high or that teachers are leaving the profession. I want every child in this state to feel seen, heard, and supported, not marginalized and targeted because they are not straight, white, and Christian. --- “We cannot let hateful people tell you otherwise, to scapegoat and deflect from the fact that they are not doing anything to fix the real issues that impact people’s lives. And I know that hate will only win if people like me stand by and let it happen.” --- “That is what drove me to want to make this kind of point: they are lying to you to get you so mad and hateful toward somebody else, as if somebody else is the cause of all your problems, when they’re not doing anything to help you.” (Michigan State Senator- Mallory McMorrow/The Guardian)

 

Sadly I am never certain, which TOPIC of DISGUST, will find its way to my GUT, and gnaw relentlessly at my LAST NERVE, each and every morning as I wake up and reluctantly read the NEWS of THE DAY! The year 2022 began with an attempted COUP, then the undressing OF THE WHITE ROBE AND HOOD, the discovery that THE ENEMY OF THIS NATION is actually way too many elected POLITICIANS, and currently a FALSE FLAG used to SCAPEGOAT minorities of people pretending that because they are NOT like the BULLYS of this world, they are the enemy!

 

I hold on to HOPE, even as my skin crawls due to the INTENTIONAL LIES and LOATHING concocted by the INTELLIGENCIA of the REPUBLICAN PARTY to be used as a form of RAT POISON, or is it JONESTOWN COOL AID, hoping the RACISTS AND BIGOTS, (you know the MERCENARIES OF MADNESS, the Lower Tier of the Base) act as the leaders of a WITCH HUNT; with the fires, they start, seemingly the demise of DEMOCRACY!

 

But today, I read an article from the GUARDIAN, and LO AND BEHOLD a DEMOCRAT has actually begun to fight back, and not acquiesce, act the coward. My heart did a bit of a pitter-patter, and way back in the area of my brain locked and sealed tightly I thought, MAYBE DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS CAN find a backbone!