Wednesday, May 4, 2022

IF WE KNEW SUSIE

 “If you knew Susie, like I know Susie

Oh! Oh! Oh! What a girl… Ma, he's making eyes at me

Ma, he's awful nice to me

Ma, he's almost breaking my heart

I'm beside him. Mercy! Let his conscience guide him! (If You Knew Susie/Joseph Meyer-circa: 1925)

 

Susan Collins (circa 2022) had to know she was voting to kill Roe v. Wade… Collins implies that Gorsuch and Kavanaugh deceived her on abortion rights. That's a stretch. (MSNBC)

 

“I’M WITH STUPID,” Yuppers, that is most likely the T-Shirt, SUSIE COLLINS wears around the house while she is counting the PAC money, provided to her by TRICKY, MITCH MCCONNELL. SUSIE is a sloppy actress, who just loves to demonstrate SHOCK AND AWE. She is a conniving politician, hell-bent on remaining in the royal chambers of the Senate, and will say and do whatever is necessary to keep her ELITE STATUS, up to date.

 

“I’M WITH STUPID,” as I see it refers to the Mainers, who re-elected SUSIE, even after she swore that Gorsuch and Kavanaugh would NEVER ever touch Roe-V Wade because they never told her they wouldn’t, but demurred, acting insulted that such a question could or would be asked of them! “I’M WITH STUPID,” as I see it refers to the Mainers who did not vote at all back in 2020. Those who somehow say, my vote doesn’t count, or the old BS theory of all politicians are the same! SUSIE is all about acting the victim, the little lady who is just your Aunt, or Mother, looking out for what is best for you, as long as it is EVEN BETTER FOR HER!

 

The sheer audacity of SUSIE, to imply she was deceived. The DEVIOUS, DEVIL LADY has no conscience whatsoever, and denying any culpability demonstrates just that!