Saturday, March 7, 2015

there are no rights, when you are wrong

“They don’t have a right to be served in every single store”,Oklahoma Senator Joseph Silk on LGBT Americans. They are not like me and my rights, I am a Christian American.  They don’t  embrace the same kind of hate my that God and his religion have inspired me to embrace. They make me feel less religious, less of an American and of course less of a man. They frighten me, undermine my masculinity, my ability to enjoy the fruits and loin of my wife. They are not as great a person as I am, so keeping them in abeyance helps my shattered ego thrive. They don’t deserve the glory and goodness my bizarre beliefs insist I must have. They think that the Constitution somehow usurps the Bible, not any Bible but the one I keep next to my loaded assault weapon. They are strangers in this Christian nation and must be treated as visitors never deserving the respect and honor I know is mine. 

One more T-Publican believing that hate is the foundation of democracy, that bigotry the basis of religion, and that restrictions are the core of a free society. One more T-publican elected to office by a gerrymandered district, paid for by billionaires, handled and bought by insecure priests and pastors too frightened by truth and facts. One more T-Publican left unchecked while all those who disagree remain silent, hoping that their own demographic will not be the next one to be discriminated against. One more man  so unsure of his God’s strength that the mere I do, I love you, by people of the same-sex will knock is deity out of his heavenly throne. One more fool who because too many people place hate over love, inequality over justice, fear over fact has decided the only way for him to thrive is to stop others from surviving. 


“They don’t have the right to be served in every single store”, Oklahoma Senator Joseph Silk on LGBT Americans. We are supposed to learn from history, to understand the inaccuracies in statements in which governments insist that certain citizens are less then equal. Men like Mr Joseph Silk have never read history books, are always paranoid and fearful of their place in the world, bully, believe in a God who is nothing but a racist, bigot and homophobe. Mr Joseph Silk feels he a hero, as he has the demons on FOX News, the American Family Foundation, Limbaugh radio, the cowards of the T-Publican party to back him up and worst of all he has the silence of any one else who knows the Constitution of nation who remains silent. They don’t have the right…are you Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, a Female, Poor, Of Color, cause Mr Joseph Silk of Oklahoma is sure as tootin’ coning for you next, cause his Jesus has told him so!

No comments :