Sunday, June 23, 2019

This land is

“Far, We've been traveling far Without a home But not without a star. Free,
 Only want to be free We huddle close Hang on to a dream” (Coming to America/Neil Diamond)

Dear Mr. Mark Morgan, ACTING Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ACTING Director, because the Despot Trump tries to avoid the parts of the Constitution he fears will provide checks and balances, you know something almost like American Democracy), but is dither and stray from my real purpose in writing you this letter. YOU SIR are a fucking coward, nothing but an agreeable pawn in a very disingenuous and dangerous game played by a wannabe President for Life otherwise known as a Dictator! I am responding to an interview you recently had, and I quote your remarks: “My duty is NOT to look at the Political Optics (me interjecting the Optics are of kids in cages/separated families/babies with lice/young kids hardly fed/and now denied something as simple as toothpaste and soap) and now back to your words, you fucking douchebag, “…OR the WILL of the AMERICAN PEOPLE (now my turn as one of those AMERICAN PEOPLE, HOLY SHIT, our will, the MAJORITY will is that we be civil, we be human, we be an America proud of inclusion, what the fuck happened to give me your tired and poor…hoe the hell did you family arrive, and what was it they ran from) now back to your remarks “…this is for politicians to decide…my job is to maintain the interpretation of the law of the system…” (me again Mark, you suck at life, you are nothing but either a parrot, a peon, or a parasite of Trump.

Now, Mr. Mark Morgan, here are my remarks to you. If in fact, you HAVE a conscience or a heart, (I am both dubious and skeptical about either), you would have done the following, when directed by a criminal-in-chief/hacked into office psychopath Trump to re-create Nazi Germany in the United States. If you truly had any empathy or remorse (once again the “I was just following orders” routine stinks like the left-over lingering bowel movement in a restroom off of Route 66, with the door left closed in 102-degree heat and humidity) you as a decent person could have said, “I QUIT! This is inhumane, be it the so-called law or not…this is not who I am…” And in your protest against this Fascist Regime full of hate, phobia, and fear, you could have asked “that any other human being who has been a father a mother who loves and adores their family, and only seeks safety for their health and welfare, from ICE who feels the same also QUIT in protest!”

But DUDE, you didn’t, did ya’…Nope, you are one more stooge, pretending that following orders makes everything fine, and covers up your own disdain for the quality of human life!

Gerry Buncher (An American Citizen, who used to be PROUD)