Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Fool and their money

 It was another non NEW news day, not that the current events are meaningless, but they have once again become so mean and less notable for help or hope, purpose or promise; even I, one who does not like bygones to remain bygones, wishing them GONE, almost ran out of commentary and criticism. I mean the news has honestly become a plot in a Stephen King novel or a Shirley Knight novel; both authors reveal and rumination about the revelations of life being either, GOOD or BAD! And for them (Thank Goodness) to be in the middle, spread caution to the wind, OR keep your head in the sand because by standing straight you might have to make a decision or get smacked in the head for not, IS NEVER THE CORRECT OPTION TO CHOOSE.

 

I tried to NOT write my BLOG, today…I HONESTLY, made every attempt NOT to mention Republican Hypocrisy, Evangelical Christian Double Standards, The Sheer BLISS of Being an Extra Dumb as Shit MAGA, or Matt Gaetz…and here it is 6:07 East Coast Time, and until this moment as I place finger to keypad (I actually got a D in my typing class in high school, my teacher used to walk up and down the aisles and if she saw any student looking at the keyboard she would slap you with a ruler…and no this was not a Catholic School), I refrained from ruminating…BUT then I read a news story, which brought me a bit of smile…(no not about Matt Gaetz)

 

So, it seems the Republican National Party and many of their Congressional subsets are using the Snake Oil Technique of SCAMMING their devoted Klan, which Trump used for his campaign, and for which HIS campaign reportedly had to reimburse 65 PLUS Million Dollars. An already checked box, telling YOU the MAGA/FOX VIEWER or GOOD NAZI can make a donation and never realize that it will be tripled in cost or made for eternity. Yep, and if you decline, there is a paragraph that states someone will report you to TRUMP! Even before a WTF, could erupt from my gut, my brain intervened and said to my GUT, fuck those fools! Yeppers, if they continue to believe that TRUMP and the GOP are their saviors, let them ALL go broke believing. It is kind of like paying Joel Osteen, or Pat Robertson, or Alex Jones to have Jesus bring you into Heaven!