Thursday, April 1, 2021

MORE OF THE SAME, BUT NOT

 OK… It is the day after my second vaccination, and as much as I bragged last night, how I FEEL FINE…JUST PERFECTLY FINE…today, not only DID I NOT FEEL FINE, but in actuality, I could feel my hips, my lower back, my butt, and my right arm and every nerve, bone, ligament, and muscle; feeling more like the characters in the Fantastic Voyage a (1966) film in which a scientist is nearly assassinated. In order to save him, a submarine is shrunken to microscopic size and injected into his bloodstream with a small crew. (I loved that movie, OMG, I thought at the time, IMAGINE that kind of vacation!) Well, today I am on a VACCINATION UN-VACATION, achy, yucky, BUT happy as hell that SCIENCE and MEDICINE have been resurrected and revived…AND no matter what, the temporary complications, I am lucky enough to a part of that! And as I celebrate the aftermath of a proven scientific maneuver, along with the willingness of an intelligent and empathetic President and his cadre of SANE associates; I realize that SHIT IS STILL HAPPENING, all around me, and no one has yet developed a vaccination to heal that DISEASE!

 

So today we learned the real name of a crazy dude, Travis View, making at least $60,000 a day for spewing the dumbest of shit to the dumb shits who have never ever been raised with love or compassion; broadcasting his QAnon Anonymous is a pseudonym and supposedly his real name is Logan Strain. (Wasn’t it George W, who said some kind of Texas bull shit about fooling me once or twice or a thousand times…) We have been following the Tela-Novella of one of the most spoiled brats and rotten to the core, rich kids, Matty Gaetz, whose daddy had the Police chief fired when his son was arrested for a DUI, whose daddy, played politics and may be placed a few heads of horses on Floridian GOP’s beds, to get his son elected…Now Matty, is dazed and confused. Yup, he has moved on from denying he is a gay man having raised a Cuban orphan on his own (who suddenly, out of nowhere appeared on a vacation with Matty)…to now VEHEMENTLY denying he EVER DATED, let alone trafficked underage girls across state lines (kind of like Jessica Rabbit who said,  "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.") Oh, yeah, as IS usual for spoiled rotten kids, they are NEVER to blame, EVERYONE MADE THEM DO IT, OR, even better, YOU DID IT ALSO…NAH-NAH-BOO-BOO!

 

And not last nor least, but NORMAL, Moscow Mitch, has declared any Biden effort to boost Americans, health or welfare, is just NOT gonna happen, because well because folks like Koch Enterprises and the other PLETHORA of 1%Domestic Donor Terrorists are having hissy fits because they might have to pay even a half percent of their fair share in taxes. BUT, like all REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS, as they speak out of both sides of their mouths; they are taking glorious claim for SAVING AMERICA, even though NOT A SINGLE GOP DOUCHEBAG voted in favor!  My body aches, in a good way, because I know I did the right thing based on facts; HOWEVER, my mind and gut still hurt in a BAD way because the Pandemic of Trump seems to have no limits!