Friday, April 16, 2021

what personal freedoms

 I decided I needed some time to breathe, not a typical inhale or exhale, but the kind of OH MY GOODNESS this IS living, sort of out of body experience, where my lungs rejoiced, my heart’s chambers actually played symphonies, and a brain rush took me to finish lines ending at the millennia of distant horizons. So, there I was for almost one WHOLE week, avoiding any news, most of the noise, the negative naysayers, and the booby traps set by evildoers cloaked in a faux Religion, a fake Patriotism, and Plethora of Paranoia, Self-Delusion, and Hate! I struggled perhaps, as might an addict facing his first week without the preferred drug to help cope; but I knew there was a residue of madness meandering low and slow over this nation from the previous years of Trump, and if I DID NOT ATTEMPT to seek refuge from this fog, where would my footing find itself, and could I approach my future or just amble into an abyss?

 

And my first foray back to current event land, was a coincidence of sound bites, by one heinous and hideous hyaena on the prowl; still hoping the Mad Hatter Tea Party of Trump remained vibrant and viable enough to poison any life form. The insidious creature was GOP Representative Jim Jordon of Ohio, who without any nerve endings attached to any anatomy of his body, was presenting a FOX News Commercial or a reelection campaign PR piece, in which Jimmy said he was tired of Anthony Fauci, and the Dems denying he and those God Bless Americans, their PERSONAL FREEDOMS! Jimmy, it seems thinks this mask business, this social distance bull shit, this scientific medical advice was leaving too many Good Nazi’s Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, and 2nd Amendment Armed Militia, from eating apple pie, celebrating motherhood, and of course not being able to paint their picket fences, WHITE!

 

So, as I watch my first newscast, I see Jimmy Jordon, who gave no shits about the wrestling team at Ohio State, who has only offered thoughts and prayers to the hundreds murdered by assault-style military-grade weapons of war, has encouraged the denial of black votes, ignored the over 500,000 Americans have died of a lack of any cohesive COVID plan, expressing HIS FRUSTRATION, that those mean Democrats have only one intention in life, and that IS to STOP Jimmy Jordon from acting a malicious, maggot, and a that of malignancy on the future of this nation! My time away is over, and I am back to fight as I can the sinister and purposefully Cancers, in this nation, who look, talk, and smell like Jimmy Jordon!