Wednesday, February 14, 2024

WE ALL JUST KNOW

 Several people injured in shooting near Kansas City Chiefs’ Super Bowl victory rally. (Kansas City Star)

Let me guess, not so much of a guess, but more of a feeling. It's not so much of a feeling but more of a sense. Maybe it is riddled with conspiracies, and sadly also riddled with bullets, maybe I am just expressing my personal opinion regarding the outrageous means by which the MAGA, motivated by the enemies of the state such as FOX, Tucker, Newsmax, and of course, TRUMP, will now process their inverted perception of truth…BUT, I seem to think that a shooting in Kansas City during what should be a city-wide celebration has turned into attempted murder…WELL, BECAUSE, Taylor Swift’s team of choice WON! 

 

I am tired of remaining quiet, staying silent, turning the other cheek, and looking the other way, when violence and mayhem become the new norm. I am sick and tired of pretending that meaningful harm has no origins! I REFUSE to not point my fingers at a group of misfits whose malevolent and malignant intentions, based on a supposed BOOGY MAN, (or in this case, BOOGY-WOMAN), are intentionally aimed at attacking the innocent.

 

Until I hear differently, and with great facts to back up the truth, I BELIEVE THIS ASSAULT WAS A PREMEDITATED ATTACK ON DECENCY! Hey Republicans look what you have sewed, look at what you have created!