Saturday, September 12, 2020

A Looking Glass

 “When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less.” (Lewis Carroll) “There IS EVIL or there IS GOOD, and for me living 70 plus years, I had never, ever been in the situation in which I DEFINITELY understood the difference. There are EVILDOERS, and there are those who WISH TO DO GOOD, and as I embrace my seventh decade, I must also embrace only, that you be of one kind and not the other,  because there no longer is room for compromise nor middle of the road!” (Gerry Buncher)

 

“Which form of proverb do you prefer Better late than never, or Better never than late?” (Lewis Carroll0 “We act as if all this nonsense is new, or that since someone of great reputation has it on tape, then all of our misgivings which we forgave, actually have placed our health and welfare in a grave situation. It had been too late since Trump’s rise to, power, and it is later than be we wish to stop his ascent. I am of great mind and worry, no matter what, nothing is going to get better, and that in fact, it is too late.” (Gerry Buncher)

 

“There comes a pause, for human strength will not endure to dance without cessation; and everyone must reach the point at length of absolute prostration.” (Lewis Carroll) “We must fight the consequences so many aspire to, thinking that whatever bad happens, will annihilate those who are only good, and permit the real villains to roam freely on this Earth! Somehow there is a virus consuming the human soul, not just the flesh and blood, but the parts and pieces we never really see, but use as weapons of deceit, divisiveness, and destruction. We gyrate, we genuflect, we gravitate and we then fall flat as the gravity of our situation can do nothing but tug at our feet, or eventually pull us apart. I will not, permit any of this peacefully, and will fight the evil as hard as I can and deny the evildoers anything resembling a fair fight!” (Gerry Buncher)