Saturday, September 26, 2020

be afraid, now

 I write THIS BLOG, as I turn off the television, having first eaten dinner, hoping that I had digested my food prior to any mention of the diabolic, demon seed Trump, and his Brown Shirt enablers who love nothing but the idea that they remain in POWER, and as it might be, to keep Trump in POWER for as long as their forever lasts, or can be controlled to last! It is Friday, September 25, 2020, and just to try and comprehend, not understand, the situation we find ourselves…WE, as in WE THE PEOPLE, let us not forget that there are 39 days until the official Election Day, there are, as of today, 7.02 million people infected with COVID-19 ( quite a number for a HOAX and there have been 203 thousand deaths, (for the Trumpster’s, these folks died to spite Trump) and at least 40 to 42% of Americans still support Trump! Ruth Bader Ginsberg is lying in state, and Trump has decided to nominate a female, who is not only in direct opposition to anything Justice Ginsberg believed in, but a female, who is one of the leading MISOGYNISTS, in America, replacing the Constitution wither own form of her own Bible! ( I believe a part from whatever else Trump’s Brown Shirts may consider being a REASON why it is wise to nominate Amy Coney Barrett, given Trump’s petulance, and vengeful sociopathic nature, he is has decided to give Ruth Bader Ginsberg his middle finger, even in her death!) Think about this, please, THINK hard…Ruth Bader Ginsberg told her granddaughter that she hopes Trump loses the election, and Trump, not one to forgive, forget, but just be spiteful, is very, VERY, proud to nominate a Justice, who, in reality, will spit in the dead eyes of Ruth Bader Ginsberg!

 

And as I write this, I learn that the hacked into office (very questionable ballot count in Florida) Governor DeSantis, one of the best entrail cleaners and lickers of orange Trump turd, has decided to not only open all of Florida but has hesitated or delayed any testing in Florida…because the best way to prove there is no CORONAVIRUS is to NEVER test anyone for it! And right before I shouted to my dog Chance and my empty house, ENOUGH OF THIS BULL SHIT, I listened as some prestigious journalist’s reported how alarmed the Military has become as Trump continues to create more violence, lies about the quality of our democratic way of voting, and Trump’s insistence (why do reporters even give him the 15 minutes of shame asking him HOW HE FEELS about the process of transitioning power)…how OUR MILITARY consider Trump a RISK, and ENEMY DOMESTIC TERRORIST!  And then, I had to explode or implode, so here I am sitting in my office, at my computer, and trying my HARDEST, to be loud and SHOUT…BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!