Tuesday, September 8, 2020

customers

 189,000 THOUSAND DEATHS IN THE USA/6.3 MILLION CASES from COVID…

"Don’t say there’s no hope," Trump said after a reporter suggested that there was little hope of an aid deal. "Why do you say there’s no hope? What do you know? What do you know? And let me just tell you, I know my customers, that’s what I do. I know Pelosi, I know Schumer very well. They don’t wanna make a deal, because they think it’s good for politics if they don’t make a deal. This has nothing to do with anything other than you have to know who you’re dealing with. I do."

"These are people that I don’t have a lot of respect [for]," he added. "I don’t think they have a lot of respect for the American people. And I know who I’m dealing with. And I don’t need to meet with them to be turned down."

Trump says he knows his customers, so either the Senate or the House Leadership have now become customers, and I suppose the American public, in turn, are customers of HIS customers, because all of this Presidential baloney, is about America becoming one of his BUSINESS ENTERPRISES, and if you have spent even a mere second of time, YOU understand ALL of Trump’s business ventures fail unless they receive support from very wealthy foreign leaders/oligarchs/and offshore accounts full of QUID PRO QUO! And then it’s about a deal; WHAT THE FUCK, the medical, financial, prosperity of Americans’ lives is a DEAL.

We are transactions for Trump, even YOU, MAGA/GOOD BOYS/WHITE NATIONALISTS/EVANGELICALS/GOOD NAZI’S…a DEAL, and the bottom-line Trump wants to reach in this DEAL, is his retention of power, keeping him in the White House, out of jail, and perhaps beginning a road to a DICTATORSHIP, in which he remains in power for life.  Oh, yeah, all the while, he incites more white folk killing people of color, more divide between Police Officers becoming a Military Force and not PEACE OFFICERS, and a revival of the Confederacy, where human lives were only a commodity!