Thursday, February 4, 2021

DAMN

 Marjorie Taylor Greene: 'I was allowed to believe things that weren't true' DAMN! Crazy bat-shit DAMN. How this quote should have read is: “I got caught, I never figured anyone in support of INSURRECTION could or would get caught, so I thought my nastiness and perversion, my hate and bigotry, my INTENTIONAL application of bias, was no big deal. Fuck those fact-checkers, they now want me to claim blame, if I did so I might be accused of having a conscience. A fucking conscience, now where in the Hell would I have even developed one of those, I mean like Trump, I was never nurtured. I made it BIG, I am an Anarchist THING, or is it a THUG, matters not, because I own a gun and if I want I can use it, don’t make me use it, but I can…unless YOU make me believe in things that aren’t true, and I have to shoot you, I am certain it would be your fault!

 

When I was a young kid, my parents bought me Highlight Magazine. One of the features, which I still remember to this day was a page with items that just did not belong in a room or a house, or anywhere the artist had drawn a picture. I loved circling all of the WRONG, items. Tsk, tsk, no way a bathtub would be in the living room, or a toilet in a garden. As a young child, I began to identify what was deemed a natural relationship within the world. So, Marjorie Taylor Greene, GURLFRIEND, you ain’t so sly or clever or cunning or much of a con to consider, that ANYONE with an IQ greater than anyone who is a Q Anon, smells your shit, and knows the drippings lead to your anal opening, which in this case is your mouth!

 

'I was allowed to believe things that weren't true' DAMN, a coward from the core. DAMN, a lying loser. DAMN, a treasonous traitor. DAMN, you got caught, are finally held accountable for an action you took to overthrow this government, and NOW, you are blaming, EXACTLY who…Is it Trump, is it FOX News, is it Newsmax, is it Q Anon…who allowed you, SERIOUSLY, WHO? What piece of excrement, a duce, a BM, a shit, a Number Two!