Sunday, February 14, 2021

No More Days After

 No more days, AFTER for me…I now INSIST on the days BEFORE! 

I read, how, the day after Obama had been sworn into office, McConnell (The Red), delighted in telling HIS GOP goons that NO MATTER THE INTENTION, nothing Obama presents as his priorities,  and no matter that HE won a majority of votes, NOT ONE ITEM of HIS administration, will be passed by the Republican Senate…

 

I watched with anger,  the day after Merrick Garland had been nominated to fill the Supreme Court vacancy, how the lies, the con, the sheer arrogance and politics by McConnell (Public Enemy Number One) had been spewed, denying the Judge any hearing on his nomination…

 

I listened with horror, the day after it was announced that Trump somehow won the election, amazing then as it IS now as it was then, just how close the closest of swing stated HAD been. HOW often, WAY TOO OFTEN, Trump insisted that Russia did not interfere…

 

I witnessed the speech at the Trump MAGA RALLY near the White House, as Trump HIS CRIME FAMILY, THE SWAMP CREATURES, like Giuliani, Stone, Flynn, et al, demanded a coup to overturn the election, in sighting INSURRECTION, and with shock and disgust, I waited, the after and the day after and the day after for Trump to be arrested and removed from office…

 

I GROW TIRED of the DAYS AFTER, because all they have led to, so far, ARE more DAYS AFTER! I can no longer ask when these days will end, because by asking I become a victim. I now PLEAD for the new days, as in the DAYS BEFORE. Those DAYS when we no longer REACT BUT ACT UP AND ACT OUT! I am tired of asking for when and DEMAND A NOW!