Saturday, February 27, 2021

the Obvious

 From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English state the obvious to say something that is already obvious so it is not necessary to say it. Manifest Destiny: “obvious fate”

 

I waited a bit, much longer than my usual, “hissy fit” reaction to events which have occurred, and for which my expectation of such, is not of surprise, but of total frustration…in which to write my daily blog. I thought what exactly will discussing the OBVIOUS, truly accomplish…what will reacting to ACTIONS out of my realm of control get me…how can I CHANGE, any of this behavior, which even the most irradiate of scholars might spend days on end debating, and still not find logic or rhyme or reason! I waited as a PLETHORA of “what the fuck’s erupted as might aftershocks from a Ten on the Richter Scale for Earthquakes. But as I waited more and MORE what the fucks’s began spreading like measles, or Republicans in a Super Spreader Event, sans masks, social distancing, and common sense.

 

So here I share the OBVIOUS, and will wonder aloud, via my BLOG, hoping that whoever reads it might SIGH loud and long enough that a collection of that sound could or would or might make some more sense?

 

I never understand, when a government agency creates a Website (in particular The State of Massachusetts COVID -19 Vaccination site), for the first two weeks (at least) it crashes, and the retort is that the Government Agency had no idea of the kind of traffic it would have to permit…but at the same time, NASA sends a Rover to Mars and corrects any malfunction with ease and less time! Eric Trump informs Americans that Donald Trump may have saved Christianity, and how glad Christians should be-even as crimes of INSURRECTION/Tax Fraud/Treason/Extra Marital Affairs/Under Age Sex are now on public display…but the American Evangelical’s are only stuck on criticizing, Pro-Life/ Pro Transgender/Pro-Gay Rights Anti-Discrimination Democrats. Why  SUPER SPREADER Event called the C-PAC, is permitted to continue providing its LARGE CROWD of attendees to cough, spit, laugh, touch, and maybe even droll all over each other…but NOT face any quarantine restrictions from the communities they will return, and in turn, take up more precious First Responder and Hospital time and space. Just a short list, because I understand what with COVID Cabin Fever, many people stop reacting when information seems to drone on and on!

 

“There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.”-Arthur Conan Doyle…“In the end, it’s not the obviousness or the complexity of the matters that are deluding mankind. It’s man himself.” ― Pawan Mishra…“Sometimes the most difficult thing is to be able to see the most obvious thing!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan