Friday, May 28, 2021

delay wtf

 January 6th Commission: The exact vote timing is unclear -- though it could come as soon as Friday afternoon -- but proponents of the investigation are expected to fall short of the 10 Senate Republican votes they need to advance. The likely filibuster from GOP senators underlines Republicans' desires to move on from the deadly insurrection at their workplace which left five people dead and more than 140 police officers injured. Their opposition also highlights the hold former President Donald Trump still holds on most of his party. CNN/politics)

 

I am ANGRY. I am PISSED. I am AFRAID. I want JUSTICE. I demand TRUTH. I am TIRED. I am an AMERICAN, and my country’s Democracy was tampered with, almost destroyed, and I HOLD TRUMP AND HIS PARTY OF ANARCHISTS RESPONSIBLE. I want ACCOUNTABILITY. 

 

Okay, Democrats in CONGRESS, YOU know, I know, WE THE PEOPLE know that Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy is hiding from the truth and from the facts. WE all know that to spend one more moment pretending that the Grand QAnon Party will cooperate in dismantling PUTIN’S invasion of our Government (If you will Putin and his hand puppet Trump personal war against America) is a SHAM, a WASTE OF TIME, causing more dissent and animosity. So DEMS, go it ALONE. Spend time on a SELECT COMMITTEE, invite the Media each and every day. SUBPENA McCarthy, McConnell, the band of QAnon and Proud Boys Congress People. Once again DEMS, SILENCE EQUALS DEATH, and please, JUST DO IT!