Tuesday, October 24, 2023

I am curious

 I am a bit curious. Now that many more nations have found out about the truth regarding the bombing of the hospital in Gaza, that in fact, it was a misguided missile originating via Hamas, the uproar and indignations from the Arab Nations, have suddenly vanished. Somehow, it seems to me, that if innocent Arab lives are lost, and the Arab nations can no longer blame Israel (The Jewish State), for those deaths, then wham bam, right now, those lives are no longer a big deal. When Arabs wage war against Arabs, there is silence, and no call to action by the rest of the world to stop that bloodshed.  It is as if the Arab atrocities toward Arabs are non-existence and not important.  

How easy it seems to insist that Israel is the boogey man. They respond to the rape, and murder of their citizens, initiated by Hamas, and the moment they respond all we seem to hear is, Anti-Semitic response flowing as quickly as lava from an erupting volcano. To be attacked by Hamas, not a word from the Arab nations, to begin to fight back, suddenly the victim becomes the bully.

 

I do not live in Israel. My family or friends had not been butchered in their beds, my family or friends had not been raped, my family or friends had not seen their babies either slaughtered or kidnapped, my family and friends had not been taken as hostages…I can pontificate as loud as I want because the immediacy of my life has not been breached. BUT as a Jewish person, I watch as double standards fall from the skies as might a sudden hail storm, damaging and destroying my future.

 

I am a bit curious. Does the evidence of Hamas tunnels under Gaza, Gaza setting up war spaces in schools, apartment buildings, and Mosques, make them the Good Guys for the Palestinians? Does the use of Palestinians as human shields, make Hamas good Muslims? If a Terrorist group acts in a most heinous and inhuman manner, why are they suddenly the victim, when Israel fights back? I am curious, Hey Arab Nations, how about calling out the crimes of Hamas, how about demanding they FIRST return all of the Hostages, without any Caveats, before you and the rest of the Anti-Sematic nations of the world, BLAME ISRAEL!