Saturday, June 3, 2017

Kathy Griffin

Dear Kathy Griffin. I had an opportunity to look at the meme of you holding the head of Trump with blood oozing down from his neck. My first reaction was cool, I  hadn’t even considered a beheading of a man I despise, so I was impressed with your creativity. But then I started to read the shock and awe postings from both the liberals and the conservatives and then heard about CNN firing you…I wrote a brief comment regarding your moment of free speech and honestly thought to myself, you really must have needed another bout of 15 minutes of fame to even begin this thing.  But today, as I briefly passed some television set focusing on you and your lawyer, I did a double take and thought, Kathy’s attempt at Free Speech has taken her to a place she might have never considered venturing. So, I felt it necessary to set the world straight on just what I believe went wrong. So far this IS still America and matters of opinion are important, albeit not necessarily the winner of the Miss Congeniality Contest.

Here is the deal Kathy, of course the Racists, Bigots dealt President Obama and his family a great deal of disgusting meme’s, but the difference between your expression and their examples is quite simple. The Conservative Racists and Bigots used the Christian Book of Law as their mentor. After all, Southern Baptists Preachers for years, have boasted about an inferior race (The Negro), and have recited chapter and verse to demonstrate that their Caucasian Jesus, with permission from his once Jewish father actually condoned the separation between the low life (The Negro) and the superior (The White), so any physical harm done to even the president was truly done with the Bible in mind, and good Christians understand that perhaps the best punishment for being an uppity black man is either a good tar and feathering or a lynching. You, Ms Griffin, had the audacity to use as fodder for your free speech and example many Americans believe is how the Muslims approach the world, beheading. Too many of us good guys have been warned that only Muslims behead. So your attempt at making a statement about the treasonous, tyrant, so mentally disturbed and troubled was a mistake waiting to explode. Your graphics were based on the what has been perceived as examples from the BAD religion. I would have assumed you were much more sophisticated to fall for the beheading schtick.


And here is the second deal Kathy, whether you intended to or not you have made a lot of Liberals and Progressives nervous, anxious. You see, we (I am a proud Democrat/Liberal/Progressive) can be just as hypocritical as those Christian Conservatives. We hate Trump, many of us do not wish him well, but we are supposed to be the touchy feely Americans…now how in the world can we condone the headlessness of the man in the White House! It matters not that with all of his Executive Orders to the GOP plots to undermine health care, seniors, food stamps, the poor the Vets Trump and his team are participating in Pre-Mediated Murder, and in fact in some law abiding countries should be in jail. But we are Liberals for goodness sake (Not God’s sake), and we cannot seem happy you wished the demise of this monster, by the third world Islam thingie. Quite a conundrum Kathy you have created. Perhaps a little more homework was necessary to make your statement, perhaps you should have done more research on the Dixie Chicks version of lambasting George W. But here is the rub for me now, Kathy Griffin, I gave you kudos for having balls, but now with your sobbing apologies and press conference with a high powered attorney, I have to wonder, was there more to this whole 15 minutes of fame, than just Free Speech? (I am a fan, I actually was invited to your house one Christmas Season many years ago), so I am just providing you with my OPINION!