Wednesday, June 21, 2017

the sixth

Since all I know is that every other email from the DNC, DSSC, anything with the letter D on it has been that my matching gift, my extra $3, my one last minute gift would make a crucial difference in the Georgia 6th Congressional District race. Perhaps my contribution did help as the once 20 point Republican lead was lessened to a mere 5 or 6 points. OR maybe my extra donations did nothing, as every time I suggested how the DNC might work the crowd, or exactly how was my money being spent, or hello tell me more about the race other then “this time we have Trump shaking”, I received no response. But damn it, the DNC knew how to communicate with me when it was money they were after.

Here is my beef. No one seems to be in charge of any kind of strategy wishing the powers that be at the DNC. It seems like it is a private club. The RNC is a private, for members only club but they keep their base marching to same drum beat telling them to be afraid, never embrace difference, and always find a scapegoat. The RNC message sucks, but at least it is a message. The Dems/Liberals/Progressives are just that a whole lot of everybody, we like it that way and if we are that way then there needs to be a grown up in the room to handle all of this. How about some follow up DNC, in each and every Congressional District you were certain we would win. How about stopping the grandstanding ahead of time shouting, we got them worried, and finally looking back at how they weren’t worried and won.


The fools in Georgia are gonna be sore when it comes to health care, remind them of that, the folks in Montana are gonna find their jobs exported or non existent, tell them about them. Remind the fools that if they were so smart as to NOT vote for their own welfare, her is what their District is going to look like. BUT please Dems, stop bragging about future races with our fully following through on your failures to win. And just for a little conspiracy idea…seems to me awfully close for a race like that, how do we know NO one tinkered or is the word HACKED the results, just thinking out loud!