Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Steve Kornacki

I have acclimated to the LA weather, and have shed the rough and tough Pittsburgh climate I knew as a youth. So, today, it is 85 degrees and too hot to hike outside, so I have acquiesced, listening to the excessive heat warnings from each and every LA weather person and decided to finish my workout using the treadmill in the gym. Nothing for me is more boring than indoor cardio on a piece of equipment surrounded by people who refuse to sweat, because after all it is LA. CNN and MSNBC are the two cable networks on the wide screen TV’s and as much as I have tired to avoid talking heads, I was actually intrigued by Steve Kornacki’s performance art as he gyrated, jiggled, shimmied with excitement trying to explain the numbers and the polling behind the RACE OF THE CENTURY in Georgia’s sixth district. It seems the Dems believe that their candidate Jon Ossoff has a chance to break the red tide of history for that district hopefully beating Karen Handel, the person who finds Planned Parenthood a non necessity, and who now has become a fan of TrumpCare. One problem for me, with this race is how the Dems talk the talk about Mr ossify winning this district, but aside from a constant barrage of just send in three more dollar emails from the DNC, I have no idea what the Dems are doing to win. Overtime I send an email of inquiry I get no response to my question but yet another URGENT just sen $3.


This rant is not about the Dems and their unknown plan to take back the House of Representatives (Too big of a mystery for them to solve I am sure), this rant is about the obvious, which no one seems bothered by. It seems Steve Kornacki (A really good guy with honest intentions) understand percentages, numbers, patterns etc, ll of the guideline which at one time could help predict a politicians winning path…BUT, no matter how sincere Mr Kornacki is (As he almost masturbates explaining voting in Georgia), he is forgetting the ONE thing that proved him wrong and caught most Americans off guard (Not Mitch McConnell and his Republican Comrades) during the Presidential Election…that is and was the Russian hacking into the variety of states polling stations. Not one word has been mentioned as to how we will fix this HUGE mistake, NOT ONE word. So as I used the treadmill at my gym, being the only person who permitted himself to sweet in public in LA, I had to laugh. There was Steve Kornacki once again, telling us how this race could come down to the finish line…EXCEPT…he forgot to mention that the Russians probably will move that finish line and way they wish as they did when they stole the election for Trump.