Thursday, August 29, 2019

He's Gone

Vivid dreams, somehow, recently, realms of imagination, degrees of deep dark madness or magic, lying in wait, while I am not awake, have danced with delight in the night, as I sleep, only to haunt me, taunt me, with stingy recall and reminders as the new day dawns. Somewhere in my head as the grayish clouds of North Truro were permitting bleak rays of sunshine to scratch the horizon, I heard the song “She’s Gone,” by Hall and Oates, released all the way back in 1974. Never one of my true favorites, I was able to hum and humbug the lyrics, catching each phase with almost perfect recollection. WTF, I first thought, Hall and Oates, lamenting about a LOVER, once so important and relevant, GONE! 

“Everybody's high on consolation. Everybody's trying to tell me what's right for me. My daddy tried to bore me with a sermon
But it's plain to see that they can't comfort me. Sorry, Charlie for the imposition I think I've got it, got the strength to carry on.”
Methane, my boy, time to bring back yet one more virus to let the Earth die a slow death, but slow is the keyword, so let's open the bowels of the Earth and spew even more gasses to poison the environment! But while we do so, let’s make lots of money, because living large, is the key to success, and dark seedy money from Corporations. Generations to come are too far in the future to matter, so if they gag and choke it will be their issue…PLUS HE’s GONE, that is OBAMA, and he IS the enemy and HIS legacy of attempting to stop the erosion of the Earth IS the real reason Methane must make a comeback!

“I need a drink and a quick decision Now it's up to me, ooh what will be She's gone, oh I, oh I'd Better learn how to face it.”
She's gone, oh I, oh I'd Pay the devil to replace her She's gone, what went wrong” No equality for you, the scourge of  heterosexuality, you people with letters like LGBTQ, no place in the workplace, you Christ-killers, who needs a bunch of Jews milling around a Steel Mill, still closing like crazy, but that was Obama’s fault, because he believed a quality of sustainable life for generations to come, was more important than making a buck and fuck paying taxes and fucking up the land upon which we stand and the air we inhale. Too much a sissy that Obama, letting men in dresses, women in overall’s, people using pronouns like them they to describe themselves. Jesus, settled America, told those Indians (Indigenous People my ass) convert or die, and the Bible stated clearly right after instructions for making Snake Oil, that North America was always supposed to be White and Christian! BUT, HE is GONE, so no need to keep brown skin people, from enjoying the freedoms of immigration, time to send those kids tainted with the brown disease and Cancer back to the jungles of Mexico from which they slithered forth.

“Get up in the morning look in the mirror. I'm worn as her toothbrush hanging in the stand. My face ain't looking any younger Now I can see love's taken her toll on me.” Nah-Nah-boo-boo Puerto Rico you almost had it coming again and deserved it, because last Hurricane you gave me the middle finger when I tossed rolls of paper towels. But this time Hurricane Dorian is heading to some real American Real Estate, the stand your ground, marry your sister, home of my tax-free estate of mar-A-Lago, and NOW, because that state voted for me, and hated Obama, I might toss even stronger rolls of paper towels. HE is GONE, that OBAMA, and anyone or anything that even remembers the good old days, when the Kenyan ran this country, will REGRET, having ever considered a reasonable, rational reliable Commander-In-Chief. I said this I will own this country, treat it as a family business, and run it to the ground as all of MY CRIME FAMILY business have been dealt with. I am TRUMP, I am here and HE, OBAMA IS GONE!