Monday, August 5, 2019

just admit it

I was about to find that calming place, a tiny corner in the very end of my colon, I think, and let the frustration of the day remain at bay; when by mistake one of the local news stations replayed a piece of the teleprompter bull shit speech, Trump made, today, with his Toadie Pence standing as a soldier might, right next to Trump. Trump, not certain how to read, slurred his sentences but made one thing clear…placing the blame on anything and everything else, but himself…It is now the Video Game, game we are playing and all the violence we proudly accept is their fault…But the killer for me, and that tiny spot at the very end of my colon imploded, Trump told us that the rhetoric must change!

Let’s play a guessing game, shall we…HOW MANY TIMES AT HOW MANY MAGA GATHERINGS IN WHICH TRUMP WAS THE SPEAKER DID TRUMP INFORM HIS GROUP OF WHITE NATIONALISTS/BIGOTS/KKK/NRA/GOP AUDIENCES that there was an infestation, and invasion, send them back they are rapists, murderers, always speaking  about people of color, especially the shade of brown! Fuck you Trump, and you writers and your speeches from teleprompters…
You want change dude…YOU MAKE IT!

Oh and on the subject of not blaming guns or murderers who own guns…and Ohio legislator decided that all of this violence I the fault of drag queens and Gay marriage…my lower colon is hurting a lot!