Sunday, August 25, 2019

MY emails

If you would read my emails, you might imagine I,ME, Gerry Buncher, ALONE, had the power to Impeach Trump/remove #Moscow Mitch/stop any new GOP candidate from even considering running for Congress/mend the environmental mess created by all the newly anointed Corporations which a very activist Right-leaning Supreme Court decided to give birth/and ME, Gerry Buncher, ALONE, could save Planned Parenthood/provide equality to ALL or ANYONE in the spectrum of the LGBTQ Community! And YOU could also lay BLAME on ME, I, Gerry Buncher for NOT, I repeat NOT being a good enough PROGRESSIVE/LIBERAL/DEMOCRAT because somehow I never answered a simple quiz asking me how much I hate Trump/#Moscow Mitch/Little Lite in the Loafers Lindsey/Closeted Pence and the ever so self-loathing and poisonous Stephen Miller. Or that I was RUDE because I did not send Michelle Obama/Barack Obama/Elizabeth Warren/Bernie Sanders birthday cards! If you read the GREAT majority of my emails you might also think that Speaker Pelosi and I were old high school buds. (I am mid-century and so is she, but she is more on the early-mid part), because in the last two months I now receive Dear Gerry (she even spells my name with a G (It is Gerald and my mother insisted that Gerald is Gerry with a G, and Jerome is Jerry with a J…kind of Liza with a Z, but not as Gay)

It seems Speaker Pelosi seems to know me so well that she NOW opens her note (she explains this not an email but a note) with Dear Gerry and finishes with Nancy! (As sally Field once made a fool of herself at the Oscars, once saying, “…you love me, you really love me…” So Nancy and I, and all of the DCCC/DNC/and every other stupid presidential campaign fundraising committee on the Left side of politics have become “PENPALS”, (for anyone who has yet to write with anything but a keyboard, it was a term used to correspond via pen and paper to strangers who one day might become your best friend…again best friend, not something we now know as BBF’s.)

But here is the rub…if you read a portion of my SENT emails to the VERY same PEOPLE or Organizations who ASSUME ME, I, Gerry Buncher CAN, like a superhero save the world from Putin his Oligarchs, his Republican puppets and of course the American Christian Evangelical Taliban, you would notice an almost daily rant of notes, memos, copies of my blog, and dire letters of concern to actually DOTHEIR JOBS to SAVE MY AMERICA.  NONE, let me say that lowly N-O-N-E of these folks has yet to respond to ONE, let me say that slowly not O-N-E have had the professionalism/ common curtesy/wherewithal/or DECENCY to respond to my questions regarding the death of democracy. And the real ANNOYING thing for me is that my BFF, Nancy, who I have written, called (and when you write or call her website makes a BIG deal out of the questions of, are you one of her Constituents or just an American calling the Speaker) or her ASSistants (for whom I as a Tax Payer, pay their salaries) has found the time ONCE, let me say that slowly O-N-C-E responded.  Oh, yeah Trump is still full of shit and unlike Humpty Dumpty is still sitting on some wall in DC or Mar-A-Lago/kids are still in Concentration Camps/Flint Water is still toxic/Betsy DeVos is making money on kidnapping kids/and the Congress is on that ever-important RECESS!