Thursday, August 8, 2019

Screaming in the wind

And so it goes…Congress is on recess…we are to believe that one man, #Moscow Mitch can keep this nation’s politicians from protecting the lives of the innocent, because HE has decided that the rules HE has broken throughout the Obama Administration and the rules HE has ignored during the Trump Dictatorship, suddenly must be respected and accepted!  And Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House suddenly remains quiet…Chuckie Schumer is nowhere to be found…Trump tramples over dead bodies in Dayton and El Paso, providing no real leadership or cohesive commitment…FOX News continues to write the script for the Republican Party, the saddest sacks of shit who would rather let the inbred MAGA minions control the future of this nation, by telling us that Video Games, or Gays, or Not Enough Thoughts and Prayers or not exactly the right combination of Jesus Juice mixed with Snake Oil is the reason for so many murders by gun…Beto is the first Dem running for President to call Trump a Racist, and now other spineless Dem candidates have begun to call Trump and his cadre of Soviet cadets what they are, except they still stutter as if somehow saying the word Racist is going to lose them votes…Talking Heads by the multitude are now on record shaking their collective heads, wringing their collective hands, and FINALLY speaking as if they just realized what Circus we have!

Dead people, I see them, and I don’t have a Sixth Sense. The Others, I see them, but I am not dead, but wonder is there life around me. There are no more demons hiding in the shadows, they now have permission to speak freely, act out, and do harm…with absolutely no negative consequences…It isn’t fair, but I think FAIR and EQUAL no longer matter to the current crop of slave owners-The Congress!

It is Wednesday, August 7, 2019, as I write this, I will share this on my Thursday, August 8, 2019 blog, and wonder, how much more democracy will die between now and then, how much more denial, indifference, and destruction will happen. I will SCREAM at the Media for not calling out Trump and his Crime Administration for being Fascists…I will SCREAM at Nancy Pelosi and Chuckie Schumer for pretending they care when in fact all they are doing is posing…I will SCREAM at those who voted for Trump, still support Trump and suddenly are offended that we are calling them out as Racists, and I will go head to head with any Jewish donor, or Christian donor or Gay donor who still insists that MONEY is more important than life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness…But I am JUST me, and am beginning to feel like I am screaming in the wind!